I get some emails from you guys that you want to know more about me, the person behind Readyfortakeoff.se. I will therefore write 20 things you din´t know about me and hope that you will get to know me a little bit better! 🙂
20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
No. 1 – 5
1. I have studied Master’s program at Lund University, south part of Sweden, to an MBA degree
2. I have lived in Shanghai for six months as an exchange student and studied at Fudan University
3. I have visited 51 countries and 97 cities around the world (You can read my post about it here)
4. My biggest dream in life is to take a pilot license! 5. I´m more a summer and sunbathing person rather than winter and skiing person. I love when it’s nice, warm weather and I can dress myself in dresses and go barefoot.
No. 6 – 10
6. I am a very orderly and structured person. I like to have control over my stuff, so don´t you dare to touch my things 😉
7. I always have a buck up plan when I travel in case of something happens.
8. I like to travel alone so I get to see and do things that are on my bucketlist and no one else will take my time away from me. I can shoot anything as long as I want without anyone else telling me to hurry up, love it!
9. I can sit for hours and plan my next trip. Love yo do research and a travel plan. Oh how time flies when I do that!
10. I have worked as a salesman at the travel agency Solresor while I was studying for my MBA
No 11 – 15
11. I rather put my money on a trip than on restaurant dinners and food in general. 12. I have written a book that I want to publish someday. (Just do not know really how to do it but it’s on my bucketlist!)
13. I grew up in a flying family. My mother was a Flight Attendant and father was Airline Captain, therefore, I have traveled all my life since I was born. I have my parents to thanks for my interest in traveling!
14. I am an incredibly social person who loves to have people around me. I find it hard to be alone. I like to know that there are people around me and I have no problem to connect with new people I don´t know. I want to be “Friends with everyone.”
15. I can sit in an airport for hours and just stare at all aircrafts, people and everything that happens around an airport. It is among the best things I know. I like to go out to the airport a little too good in advance when I´, suppose to travel 🙂
No. 16 – 20
16. I love to go on safari, I have done it several times in South Africa and want to do it many, many times again! It´s my best travel memories of them all! Would love to try the safari in Kenya, Tanzania and Botswana. 17. I am an Airplane geek. I’m studying happily aircraft models to learn how to distinguish between the different types. Luckily I have worked in the airline!
18. I ALWAYS want to have a window seat when I travel to photograph the view. If I don´t get the window seat on the plane I get really angry and try to change places. I like to see and feel the sensation when the aircraft takes off.
19. I work as a Customer Success Manager for a startup company in Stockholm, Sweden where I am in charge of the company’s existing customers and creating long-term relationships between the customer and the company. It´s so much fun and it fits me like the social person I am!
20. LOVE to travel! My big dream in life is to work within the travel industry again where traveling is part of my job!
Have a safe flight!