How should you pack your stuff to include everything you want ? It’s my dilemma every time …. But I have some packing instructions to share that will facilitate you. First of all, make a checklist of everything you need. (I use the notes feature on my mobile). I like lists, so I can cross them over one by one.
MY 20 TIPS HOW TO PACK YOUR SUITCASE
Good to have in your suitcase:
1. Jeans, pants, underwear, blouses, shirts, skirts, jacket, shoes and heavy stuff.
2. Start with your hygiene articles and place in the middle of the suitcase
3. Roll your clothes! Takes minimum of space in your suitcase
4. Make sure all clothing can be combined
5. Select a suitcase that has the least weight to minimize weight
6. Add up all the clothes and shoes you want to have with you, and then reduce half of it
7. Fill the shoes with socks/ underwear or technical gadgets and put them at the edges of the suitcase
8. Miscellaneous small items such as jewelry, you can add in a small purse/ party bag
9. Try to minimize it to 3 pairs of shoes
10. Do not forget the adapter!
Creams, shampoos, conditioners you can buy at your destination. Usually included when you stay at hotels.
Good to have in your handluggage:
11. Travel documents (passports, tickets, etc.)
12. 1 setup of underwear and swimwear (in case you loose your suitcase)
13. 1 set outfit for a day and night
14. Sweater/ cardigan/ wrap
15. Mobile/ computer chargers
16. Travel adapter
Other things that is good to think about before you leave:
Have a safe flight!