My Packing Tips For a Weekend
Are you going for a long weekend trip and don’t know what to bring or HOW to pack your stuff? I know, sometimes it´s tricky. That’s why I want to help you with my step by step guide. I hope it will make your packing much easier and enjoyable! 🙂
Here are my main things you need to pack when you go for a long weekend.
This is what I have in my suitcase to New York:
- Toilet Bag – toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, perfume, hair spray, dry shampoo, razor
- Clothes – jeans, T-shirts, shirts, dresses, blouses, jackets, shirts, shorts, skirt
- Shoes- sneakers, loafers, ballerina, heels
- Painkillers / Patches
- Bottle of champagne / wine to toast when you arrive at your destination.
- Thinner jacket
This is what I pack in my carry-on luggage:
- Travel adapter
- Bose headphones (you can find my post about them here)
- Computer (Tip: Add it as last thing on top so it is easily accessible when to pack up for the security check)
- Curling iron/ Shaver
- Extra set of clothes / underwear for 1 day. (You never know if your suitcase get lost)
- Swimwear (if you going to a beach destination)
- Various charger
- A sweater
- Extra toothbrush
This is what I pack in my purse:
- Flights / Booking tickets + ESTA Visa
- Hair brush
- Nose spray (I have confined eardrums so it is a must for me on the plane!)
- Bank adapter
- Money + Credit Card (switch so you have some bucks in your pocket when you arrive)
- Hand cream (always gets so dry on his hands in the air when I fly)
- Earplugs (at night flight even blindfolded to sleep better).
- Extra battery adapter for all technical stuff (make sure it is fully charged before you go)
Don’t forget that you have to put everything that is floating in a plastic bag!
It can’t exceed 100 ml!
I´m ready for take off!
Check out more packing tips here.